Friday, June 15, 2012

When I was 7 most of my friends stopped believing in magic. That's when I first started. They were beautiful, they were happy. They didn't even need any money, they had magic cards.Yes they were many of those beautiful  girls who spent most of their time in the shopping stores.

You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well that's what it's like when I see a store. Only it's better.these stores are absolutly hard to ignore.

When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better, but then it's not, and I need to do it again.I can do affordable fashion. I mean, I know where all the sales are. N i really dont care if i have some of my bills pending as one of my friend rightly says " if the American economy can be billions in debt and still survive, so can you."

A man will never love you or treat you as well as a store. If a man doesn't fit, you can't exchange him seven days later for a gorgeous cashmere sweater. And a store always smells good. A store can awaken a lust for things you never even knew you needed. And when your fingers first grasp those shiny, new bags... oh yes... oh yes.


 

4 comments:

obat mata minus said...

postingan yang bagus...........

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

lovely

follow me on www.facebook.com/JournalistOnDuty

Rahul said...

Most girl like that... Like my girlfriend..

Anonymous said...

www.punjabisongsfree.blogspot.in

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Copyright 2010 18 till i die.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.