Friday, June 01, 2012

Today I woke up to a wonderful surprise-This little blog of mine has 100+ followers  I remember getting excited when I made it to double digits, and now I'm into triple, yay!
Today I have officially hit 100+ Google Connect followers! Time to celebrate!







I have met new friends and mentors along the way and I love communicating with you all via the comments section and emails,  I am very grateful and feel blessed to have such wonderful readers :)
words cant express  the awesomeness of  all  you lovely individuals . It seems like just yesterday that I was deciding what to do for my 50 follower giveaway, and now here i am having double of that! I just want to thank each and every one of you for supporting my blog. It really does mean a lot....

thanku all for being my family far away from my own family...
cheers! you all keep me going :)


free vodka for all :)

4 comments:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Congrats , angel :)
Love your blog. Don't be mad at me if I don't come here daily.

Anonymous said...

congratulations :) you truly rock !!!

udita said...

@ Izdiher u were being missed :/

obat jerawat said...

postingan yang bagus.......

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Copyright 2010 18 till i die.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.